You may bring your own food and beverages subject to the rules outlines for tailgating below. Red Hills Horse Trials also offers a food court.
In addition to the general responsibilities that apply to all spectators, tailgaters are expected to adhere to the following requirements:
- TAILGATE PARKING PASSES & WRIST BANDS ARE VALID ON SATURDAY ONLY.
- Passenger vehicles only. No buses, campers, RVs, or other over-sized vehicles are permitted due to low-hanging limbs on the entrance road.
- No additional motorized vehicles allowed. This includes: golf carts, ATVs, scooters or motorcycles.
- The Gate opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. For YOUR SAFETY and the safety of our athletes, we encourage you to arrive at this time for set-up as the cross country competition begins at 8 a.m. Early set-up on Friday afternoon can be arranged when you contact us in advance. Please email RNaff@navgov.com to coordinate.
- Tailgate parking pass holders enter the park using Gate B and proceed to the designated tailgate checkpoint.
- No generators, blenders or other noisy equipment permitted.
- No grills or open flame.
- No more than 6 wrist bands per tailgate (Children under 12 are free and do not need a wrist band).
- ONLY PLAIN TENTS are allowed, they must be staked and in place before the first horse in on course. Tents with logos and banners are not allowed.
- Alcohol is permitted in the designated tailgate area only. Do not take alcohol into other areas of the park.
- Know the rules that apply to your selected tailgate option including arrival window, set up, tent types, and departure times.