In addition to the general responsibilities that apply to all spectators, tailgaters are expected to adhere to the following requirements:
- TAILGATE PARKING PASSES & WRIST BANDS ARE VALID ON SATURDAY ONLY.
- No buses, campers, RVs, or other oversized vehicles are permitted due to low-hanging limbs on the entrance road.
- The Gate opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. We encourage you to arrive at this time for set-up as competition begins at 8 a.m. Early set-up on Friday afternoon can be arranged when you contact us in advance.
- Tailgate parking pass holders enter the park using Gate B and proceed to the designated tailgate checkpoint.
- No generators, blenders or other noisy equipment permitted.
- No grills or open flame.
- Alcohol is permitted in the designated tailgate area only. Do not take alcohol into other areas of the park.
- Know the rules that apply to your selected tailgate option including arrival window, set up, tent types, and departure times.