VENDORS – EXHIBITORS – CONCESSIONAIRES GUIDELINES
NOTE: Red Hills Horse Trials, Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally determine the acceptability of any Vendor, Exhibitor or Concessionaire.
If found unacceptable, any money received will be returned.
- Only authorized professional or business licensees, occupational licensees, or approved non-profit organizations “shall be permitted to operate on city property or facilities during a special event or a city-sponsored event.” Red Hills is city-sponsored and located on city-managed property.
- Space – A space will be assigned to each operator by the Red Hills Horse Trials Committee.
- Set Up – The operator set-up window is Thursday, March 7 from noon until 5 p.m. Operator vehicles are not permitted in the area after the set-up window is closed.
- Hours of Operation – Operator areas shall be open from 8 a.m. until approximately 5 p.m. daily March 8-10, 2018. Operator areas shall remain open and staffed during these hours.
- Security – Security is provided during setup and throughout the event including nights.
- Parking – Parking passes for operators and their staff (limit 2) will be provided before the event. Pass holders must park in the area designated on the pass.
- Assistance – During operating hours Red Hills’ personnel can assist in transporting supplies to operator areas utilizing designated utility vehicles.
- Operator Vehicles – There will be no vehicular traffic permitted in the Avenue, Exhibit, Saddler’s Row or Food Court areas during the hours of operation.
- There is NO water facility available on grounds for operator use. Bottled water and ice will be available for purchase or you may bring your own.
- There is NO commercial power at the park. Red Hills will be using several large generators and electricity is included in the application fee for Vendors and the Food Court Concessionaires. Exhibitors may purchase electricity for a hook-up fee of $50 per 120 volt electric service per 15 amp circuit. Operators accessing power must bring heavy duty extension cord(s).
- Special Needs – Any operator with special needs (e.g. handicapped parking) please advise event personnel in advance.
- Operators are responsible for complying with all sales tax requirements. Red Hills Horse Trials, Inc. and the City of Tallahassee assume no responsibility in this regard.
- Operators will adhere to the City of Tallahassee Fire Safety Guidelines.
- Departure – Operators must clean the assigned area and leave the park no later than 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 10, 2019.
- For directions and map to Red Hills Horse Trials, visit the website at rhht.org.