Red Hills Horse Trials is deeply indebted to our loyal sponsors without whom our event would not be possible. Most of our sponsors have been with us since the beginning. Old and new alike, they recognize the importance of supporting this community equestrian event and enjoy the many benefits it brings to them.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact the Red Hills office at 850.580.8020 or call Gina Wurst at 843.469.2626.
Demographics of those who attend the sport of eventing:
Equestrian competitors and fans constitute an ideal market for high quality products and services. As a group they are well educated, have ample disposable income and the time to use it in pursuit of their passions. Other factors, including age and profession, make them a perfect target audience for companies seeking an upscale market.
- 85% are women
- 66% have a college degree
- Average income is $185,000
- 38% have a net worth over $500,000
- 80% make or directly influence purchasing decisions at work
- Average home market value is $594,000.
- 22% own two or more homes
- 40% live on a farm; 66% of those are ten acres or more
- Own three vehicles; 53% own a pick-up truck
- 63% have traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds in the last year
- Average 30 nights per year in a hotel. Equestrian enthusiasts are highly active and mobile. Forty-three percent take more than 16 airline trips a year. Over half have purchased a new automobile within the last year and 97.3% hold more than one credit card account.
* Research compiled from USEF